January 4, 2010 Victor (petitioner) submitted petition for Fiancee Visa for Abigail (benificiary) that includes the following:
• I-129F Fee of $455.00
• I-129F
• G-325A and passport style photo (petitioner)
• G-325A and passport style photo (benificiary)
• Copy of US passport (petitioner)
• Letter certifying intent to marry (petitioner & benificiary)
• Proof of having met in person in the past two years (i.e. pictures, airline tickets, receipts)
• Proof of ongoing relationship (i.e. post mails, e-mail transcripts, phone bills, engagement ring receipt)
January 7, 2010 Victor received I-797C Notice of Action: Receipt Notice
February 23, 2010 Victor received I-797 Notice of Action: Approval Notice
March 18, 2010 Victor received a letter from National Visa Center with the I-129F Petition Case Number.
Next Step: Visa Application
Tips:
• Make 2 exact copies of the package: one copy for USCIS and one copy for you.
• Provide at least two of each proofs.
• Alien Number is the number above the petitioner's and beneficiary's name in I-797.
• IMPORTANT! Approved petition expires in 4 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment